DATE: Friday June 16, from 10.00 – 11.00 CEST
VENUE: Room AMBER 7 > level 2 of the Milano Convention Centre (the location of the 60th ERA Congress, held from June 15-18)
Kindly note that you will only be able to attend this EKHA meeting if you are regularly registered to attend the ERA Congress.
SPEAKERS: Prof. Raymond Vanholder, EKHA president
SPEAKERS: Eveline Scheres MBA, EKHA General Manager
Click HERE if you would like to attend the EKHA meeting
In this meeting:
• you will be (further) introduced into the work EKHA is doing;
• you will improve your knowledge of EU health policy, including advocacy tools to raise the awareness of EU policymakers;
• we will discuss the key role of nephrologists, kidney nurses, patients, and foundations in crating awareness among EU policy makers on the substantial burden of kidney diseases;
• find out that collaboration is key in getting more funding for research and innovation for all stages of kidney diseases: prevention, disease management and innovative kidney replacement therapies;
• learn more about how the work of ERA and EKHA complement each other;
• you can support – and make a difference! – our action in raising awareness of kidney diseases as a prelude to the European Parliament elections in spring 2024.
For more information see the program here.